No hoisting facility is required for moving the product. Its shake-free carrying process ensures the safety of workers and objects being transferred. The whole handling process saves manpower, enabling female users to complete the operation easily. Manufactured with selected raw materials of rubber, plastic and aluminum in accordance with the international environmental protection standards, the product in use fulfills zero emission (its air emission equals an input of its air source, i.e. 100% zero addition).High efficiency
The product has independent core technology, excellent industrial design and innovative manufacturing process. Small in size but big on power, the product has become a market leader in China and the world with its carrying capacity of 16 tons. Under the same load, its air consumption is only half (or less) of similar products. No certifications for special equipment operation required, its users can easily learn from the demonstration video for operation.Decency
The product integrates international industrial design concept. With its friendly operating surface, the product is elegant, practical and super portable: intuitive OLED display of air pressure; flexible and convenient knob-style pressure regulating valve; low noise of 50 DB.
The product has an ultra-low purchase price, an equivalent to only one third of that of similar products on the world market. With high quality, the product owns independent intellectual property rights and perfect after-sales service. It is maintenance-free, with no assembly tools needed, no consumables required, and no damage to the ground during handling. Except for the cost in the power of its air source, the product consumes practically a zero energy consumption.
1. Check the path of the object being moved and make sure the ground is flat. Some thin iron plates and plastic film need to be used for simply paving the uneven section of the path, if any.
2. Check the bottom of the object being moved to find four flat, load-bearing and balanced bottom spaces as the bearing points. The space of each bearing point must be larger than or equal to that of the air-floating module (400mm x 400mm) to avoid tilting the object during handling and to protect, in the meantime, the air-floating module from damage. If the object being moved does not meet the aforementioned conditions, high pressure-resistant and flat planks or iron plates can be placed underneath to solve the problem with lack of bearing points.
3. Take four air-floating modules out of the storage case, place one side of each air pipe joints outwards and then put them under the object’s bearing points respectively.
4. Take the controller out of the storage case and fix it with the object being moved. It can be placed in a special fixed slot on the compressor’s cover when in use with FY Oilless Scroll Air Compressor. If it is used with other air sources, the operators can use their own straps or magic stickers to fix it through strap buckles.
5. Make sure the air outlet valves of the controller are closed.
6. Take two 6-meter and two 4-meter air pipes from the storage case. Connect the air inlets of the air-floating modules with the air outlets of the controller by air pipes of appropriate lengths, depending on the distance between the air-floating modules and the controller. A safe and reliable connection must be ensured.
7. Touch the barometer power switch on the controller panel. The barometer is ready for operation when its screen is lit up (install three AAA batteries for initial use). Touch the "SET" button below the screen to switch the air pressure units (Bar/Psi/Kpa).
8. Turn on the air source switch (or the switch of air inlet valve) and observe the value of the air inlet pressure on the barometer. According to the weight of the object being moved, the air source pressure must be maintained in the range of 0.4 Mpa - 1.0 Mpa, and the normal operating air pressure of the air-floating modules must be maintained between 0.04 Mpa - 0.45 Mpa. (An excessively low air pressure will disable the air-floating modules and an air pressure exceeding the maximum limit may damage the air-floating modules).
9. Adjust the four air outlet valves, one by one, on the controller to ensure each air-floating module is in good working status. While watching the changing floating height of the air-floating modules, operators can judge the air-floating modules’ working status in which the object being moved should be smoothly pushed up little by little, preferably.
10. In general, a team of two operators at least is required, one of whom is responsible for controlling the direction and path of the object movement; while the other for pushing the object forward. When pushing the object to its destination, the operator in charge of direction control should make a counter-push in due course to stop the movement. If the product is used with FY Oilless Scroll Air Compressor, an extra operator is required to push the air compressor forward for a simultaneous movement with the object being moved.
11. Switch in turns all the air outlet valves on the controller and place the object being moved in position.
12. Disconnect each air pipe, clean and dry the controller, air-floating modules and air pipes before putting them back in the storage case.